This is a project started by XR1 to do the following :-
- Search Deflection In World War 2 Chaff (small strips of metal foil) were dropped by aircraft to create multiple radar returns. This would confuse the operators by flooding them with hundreds of radar blips, making it impossible to locate the aircraft with any real precision.
We can create many profiles similar to the client so that anyone trying to do a search is confronted with dozens of similar looking profiles, all look like they are trying to be helpful (but aren't), thus frustrating and confusing their efforts.
- Search Detection Alerts clients if anyone seems to be searching for them, the organisation, and the context of the search. It used the same infrastructure as search deflection.
- Search Enhancement Google (and other search engines) rate the popularity of websites by the number of in-bound links and the wording of those links. To boost the client's website up the search results, we create carefully worded links to their website.
- Pushing Down Hostile Pages When you are applying for a new job or contract, the other party will certainly do a Google search on your name as part of their due diligence, so it's vital that any unfriendly pages are pushed well away from the 1st/2nd results page before that happens.
It's prudent to do this search yourself a couple of weeks before, so action can be taken. With a mix of carefully written articles and brute-force from various SI7 web assets, many unfriendly pages can be dislodged from the first results page.
Possible uses :-
- Help fight cyber-stalking & cyber-bullying by detecting repeated searches on a name and location.
- Help protect UHNWI from long-lost "relatives" hoping for a pay-out detecting repeated searches on a name and details on net wealth.
In each case, details like IP address, time/date and device are recorded and could be used as evidence.
Currently, this is a proof-of-concept and is being tested on the XR1 private network. At some point, it will be rolled out as a viable service.
(C) 2018 ~ 2023 XR1 - Stats