Example Mission #1
Duration: 4 hours ish.
Location: London / Canterbury
Players: 2~4. Prize: £100 ~ £400.
Fox = Spy, Hounds = Security Forces
Setup: 1 Fox, 2+ hounds, 2 x DS
- Fox gets designated and moves to the start point.
- Hound(s) are designated, and they move to another start point.
- At 12:00 Fox gets mission: move around London and take photos of key buildings, send them back to elude and finally end up at a designated location to meet contact.
- At the same time the hounds gets their mission: Find and apprehend fox. To help they get photo(s) of the fox and also get photos sent by the fox (leaked from elude)
- The game ends when the fox completes his/her mission by reporting to their contact or if one of the hounds intercepts them.
In 2010 this was actually played-out in London with two teams.
(C) 2018 ~ 2021 XR1 - Stats