Q: What is a government grant ?
A: A grant is a sum of money awarded to your business from the government that you don't have to pay back. It's awarded to your business to assist in its development, often for a specific purpose.
Government grants for new businesses in the UK cover a range of awards, from saving money on premises and rates to buying cheap equipment like computers, servers, office equipment, vehicles or tools. Grants come in many types, with over 200 government grants for small businesses available across the UK.
Q Who can help me get government grants ?
A There are many companies that specialise in getting government grants of all types
- Entrepreneur Handbook has a list of small business grants in the UK because small business grants remain one of the best sources of funding available to new, developing and established small businesses.
- The Grants Hub assists businesses by providing all the necessary tools to identify the most suitable funding for your business. There are a multitude of government backed funding programs that range from conditionally repayable contributions to equity financing. The available level of support differs greatly based on the particular business type. For example, the degree of funding and support available to a Cafe will differ in comparison to that of a large Manufacturing factor.
- Startup Loans Government grants for new businesses in the UK cover many types of awards, from saving money on premises and rates, through to buying cheap plant or IT equipment. Grants come in a number of forms. There are over 200 government grants for small businesses available across the UK.
- Accelerate Funding have been working in business finance for 10+ years. They have been helping companies acquire R&D claims, assessing the possibilities of fast access to government grants, funding, signposting young businesses to SEIS / EIS and can help with your patent box requirements.
- Entrepreneur Handbook Small business grants are one of the best sources of funding available for developing and established small businesses. Many business grants are funded by national, local and European government to support deprived areas, to stimulate technological advance through research and development and to make the economy more competitive in a specific sector.
(C) 2018 ~ 2021 XR1 - Stats