- Belize Belize is a nation on the eastern coast of Central America, with Caribbean Sea shorelines to the east and dense jungle to the west. Belize is also a good place to offshore your business.
- Canterbury Canterbury is a famous city in Kent (UK). It is well known for its cathedral
- Delray Beach Delray Beach, Florida, USA. Wakodahatchee Wetlands park features spectacular views of birds, turtles & alligators. The Pineapple Grove Arts District is well known for its public art and galleries.
- Dolce Hotel, Spain The Dolce Hotel in Sitges, Spain has all the amenities you would expect from a 5-star hotel. Each room has a king-size double bed, balcony (with views over the Mediterranean sea and Sitges or views of the four pools), huge 55" TV and a safe.
- Faversham Faversham in Kent is also known as The Market Town of Kings. It is famous for its market (mentioned in the Domesday Book), restaurants by the creek, old pubs, live music, theatre and various festivals throughout the year.
- Florida Florida is world-renowned for its beach resorts, amusement parks, sunny climate. Attractions like Walt Disney World, the Kennedy Space Center and Miami Beach draw tens of millions of visitors per year.
- India India is a vast South Asian country with diverse terrain, from Himalayan peaks to Indian Ocean coastline, history reaching back 5 millennia and a diverse culture of movie stars from "Bollywood".
- Jersey Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands which are located between Weymouth and Poole on the English south coast and Lessay on the French west coast.
- Kent Kent is known as The garden of England because of all the orchards and crop fields surrounding many of the towns like Faversham, Whitstable and Broadstairs. Kent is also known as a 'London bolt-hole' because of its easy access to the city.
- Manchester Manchester is a city in the northwest of England. The city’s days as a textile powerhouse are long over, but visitors can trace this history at the Museum of Science & Industry, Salford Quays dockyards, Imperial War Museum and the Lowry cultural centre.
- Mexico Mexico is a country in the south of North America. Mexico is known (unfortunately) for drug cartels, for its food and drink culture and for being the origin of chocolate
- Miami Miami (Florida) is world-famous for its amazing beaches, non-stop nightlife, warm weather, luxurious shopping malls and spectacular skyline
- Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen is a coastal town in Quintana Roo (Mexico). It's known for lovely, palm-lined beaches, coral reefs, ancient ruins and is one of the best snorkelling and diving locations in the world
- Puerto Aventuras Puerto Aventuras - The Harbor of Adventures
(C) 2018 ~ 2023 XR1 - Stats